N64 Papercraft

Posted by Michael James | Friday, August 29, 2008 | , | 2 comments »

Though there have been many console papercrafts, there had not yet been one for the Nintendo 64, until now, that is. The Nintendo 64 was Nintendo's third home console--named for it's 64-bit processor, and released in most countries in 1997. It holds the record for being the last Nintendo home console to use cartridges, and also the first mainstream console to have a controller that featured an analog stick, something that afterward became quite popular, and was taken up by rival companies as well.

2 comments

  1. Navi03 // Saturday, 30 August, 2008  

    Very original description there, Michael. lol, that's ok, I don't mind. :p

  2. Michael James // Saturday, 30 August, 2008  

    lol Navi, sorry about that. I had to do this post in the school library with very limited time. My schedule these days is very hectic so things are gonna be that way until I get my own laptop;(